728x90 AdSpace

Link

Thứ Tư, 7 tháng 6, 2017

Soccer Betting Tips Daily For Free

​Hello everyone, I have been betting on sports bet for more than 10 years, and now I will share my betting tips to everyone. Feel free to take a look at my prediction.
If you are feeling generous, you can buy me a beer, tipping is not mandatory, thank you very much ^^
Donation to my altcoin address are as follows:

Dogecoin: DJhfGbr9gqsB8G5PWohL7wRh7yMQBRE6Z6
Litecoin: LRwJNaRWiAcgFcbrnhh1pEErEiwtEM1uNg
Bitcoin: 1FaTkvcoV421ZB3aSAki7FeoJcGL1rbnod

07/06/2017 TIP:  FINLAND YKKONEN  Jaro - OPS-jp 
Jaro has 4 rounds without a win, but OPS-jp rivals have been unstable recently, so this match could be a draw.
CHOOSE: OPS-jp +1.25 Odd 1.87 (12bet.com)
  • Facebook Comments
  • Blogger Comments

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Item Reviewed: Soccer Betting Tips Daily For Free Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown
Scroll to Top